Subject: Re: WHere's Ryan ?
From: Ryan Scott <[email-masked]>
To: Greg Cox <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 13:22:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 Jul 1994, Greg Cox wrote:

> Anybody seen or heard from Ryan Scott ? I left him some E-mail over the 
> period of a week now and haven't got any replys back. 
> 
> Greg
> 

You're crazy.  ;-)

I've been so busy folks, sorry if no one has heard from me - I've been 
trying to reply asaipc.

I've been working 60+ hours a week plus TURBO PLUS comes out on coverdisk 
of CU Amiga tomorrow!

look for it everybody!

Ryan

ps: The folks I am dealing with took the liberty of calling it Craft 2 or 
something like that.  Dont' be alarmed.  Its TURBO PLUS and works like 
TURBO PLUS, not like Craft, thank god.